Magic Dynasty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm by Isiff Okaru

» Status Effects!
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm by Takneil Valoren

» [PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» Book of Jake Oro
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am by Takneil Valoren

» Lazarus Eldenhime
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» [PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for...
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:30 pm by Hara Stratos

» Book of Destruction
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 pm by Takneil Valoren

» Quest: Search the Southern Deserts
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 am by Eclipse Auvrym'viir

» [PT] Awkward Encounters (Takneil Valoren)
Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am by Takneil Valoren

Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place

Go down

Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place Empty Greedy Knife? I guess this is the place

Post by Hara Stratos Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:42 pm

"I keep telling y'all it's True Blades, not Greedy Knife, But eh as long as you buy something I guess y'all can call it whatever you like. Now what piece of metal can I hand you?"

Inventory:
Blades: Iron=I Steel=S Or if y'all brought me a metal to form we can discuss the prices for that.
-Ax:
---Common:
---Rare:
---Mythical:
-Sword:
---Common:
---Rare:
---Mythical:
Armor:Leather=L, Iron=I, Steel=S
---Common:
---Rare:
---Mythical: