Magic Dynasty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm by Isiff Okaru

» Status Effects!
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm by Takneil Valoren

» [PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» Book of Jake Oro
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am by Takneil Valoren

» Lazarus Eldenhime
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» [PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for...
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:30 pm by Hara Stratos

» Book of Destruction
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 pm by Takneil Valoren

» Quest: Search the Southern Deserts
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 am by Eclipse Auvrym'viir

» [PT] Awkward Encounters (Takneil Valoren)
[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am by Takneil Valoren

[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)

3 posters

Go down

[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Empty [PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)

Post by Isiff Okaru Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Isiff looked around, seeing his walled-home one last time, until he had to leave by boat to greener pastures. He knew it was time to leave his home and his family, and learn more about the world around him, and learn more about his heritage of magic. He had to learn it in secret, which drove him mad that he wasn't allowed to show his friends his cool water thingy. He made his way to the boat, hoping aboard as the captain greeted him.

"Welcome Aboard! Where ye be heading?" He captain asked with a hardy handshake

"Dont know." I said "But anywhere but around here, as far North as I can go!" I asked as I looked in the northern direction.

"Aye, I good choice. We be picking up supplies now. If ye want to sit and wait ye can, but well be leavin soon, so don't go too far from the boat!" He captain said. He knew it would be a dumb idea to leave the ship, and a dumber idea to go back into town, where he had just said goodbye to everyone. Soon he decided to wait as the crew got ready to leave the port
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Empty Re: [PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)

Post by Eclipse Auvrym'viir Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Eclipse had found his way to Carksha, and he hadn't really been impressed. High walls, coward people. Always paranoid of outsiders. Disgusting.

Pathetic people. Thinking their high walls would hide them from the wrath of the Braenum's. They couldn't be more wrong, as it has attracted mine personally... the Destruction god mumbled, looking around at the people around him. He had decided to catch a ship out, not wishing to raze it to the ground right then. Maybe in a century or so.

Peering at the new arrival, the boy proudly displayed, the fact of his apparent heritage, which was seemingly crossbred.

Welcome aboard Boy. What do you want out of here for? He asked simply.

Last edited by Eclipse Auvrym'viir on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Legends

Back to top Go down

[PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse) Empty Re: [PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)

Post by Isiff Okaru Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Isiff looked at the person that talked to him. The person looked like a wolf or a cat or something, but he just ignored it for now, but he knew he would ask questions about it eventually.

"Um.... Im grabbing a ride out of this place. They uh... don't like my "unique abilities" around here. You don't think of them as bad, do you?" He asked, trying to see if he was safe talking to this new person. He looked around the ship a little bit, gaping at the huge mast and sails, which he never thought would be that large.
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Takneil Valoren Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:02 pm

sighing as he walked along the mast of the ship his long bushy tail swaying from side to side the boy set his bright blue gaze to the horizon, his home wasn't far from here...a place ruined with despair and hellish fiends that make Nightmares seem like plush dolls, needless to say this boy wasn't eager to return. He had caused the gruesome slaughter of his people all those years ago he wouldn't be sure if he could face that kind of guilt.

letting out a shaky breath Takneil dropped his head and closed his eyes.
"The wind is nice up here..." he said with a hint of sorrow in his voice.
the boy god often wasn't depressed but whenever he came close to home he always felt sadness play it's tune in his heart. shaking his head he peered below him noticing a familiar looking face.
Eclipse? the last time he had seen his friend was at The Reality Nexus.

Casually stepping off the mass the boy smirked as he fell.
"Hey Clippy!, what's up!?" he called out to his friend. grabbing a 'conveniently' placed rope Takneil slid down the rest of the way landing on the deck. letting his eyes flicker from his friend the boy let a low hum out. "Hey who's the kid?"
Takneil Valoren
Takneil Valoren

https://magicdynasty-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isiff Okaru Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Isiff heard a voice from above, and soon a body of what looked to be another cat-thing appeared out of nowhere. It climbed down from a rope and saw that the two cat-thingys knew each other, as if they were old pals. He heard the new cat-thingy say something, and calling him a kid

"Uh, Hello! I'm right here if you want to talk to me!" He said as he looked up at the rope that wasn't dangling there before

"Weird. Its like.... it came out of nowhere..... Ah, I must be losing my mind." Isiff thought to himself as he tugged and swung on the rope, having a little fun before he departed to the great unknown
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Auvrym'viir Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 am

Eclipse nods as he looks at his fellow God, who also happened to be his closest friend.

Ah, Tak. When'd you get here?

The destruction God asked his companion as they stepped close to each other, and their own energies clashed a little bit, invisible sparks flying out all around the space between the two boys, a battle going on between the two primal forces that they represent.

So, anyone here know? Or have any guessed...?

The jackal-god ran his black eyes around the ship and its crew, a dangerous glint in them. One that promised death and destruction to any of those who might have learned their true identities.
Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Takneil Valoren Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 am

With his ears folding back on his head Takneil raises an arched brow as he turns to face the boy. "Oh?, good for you. Do you want a cookie?" he mocks playfully letting his wolfish grin form, keeping an eye as the kid swung on his rope the boy god turned to face his friend.

The boy let out an annoyed sigh at his friends question, he had been doing this for nearly two Millennium and yet the Braenum just had to drop the biggest hint of the century...literally. "why would you!?, uuuugh you know for being 'wise' you certainly ignore that fact a lot" he pointed out to Eclipse. Takneil wasn't about to start going around screaming around Drehlm that he was a Braenum, letting out a deep breath the boy retracted his Magic causing the rope to fade as easily as it became. Letting his frustration subside for now Takneil awaited a satisfying *thump* of when the kid would hit the deck. "Either way, what are you doing away from...'Home'?"
Takneil Valoren
Takneil Valoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Isiff Okaru Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:57 am

Isiff watched the two cat-thingys talk for a moment, not understanding a word they said, when he saw movement up above. He looked to see the rope fade into nothing. He gaped in awe, and pure horror as he reached where it origionaly was, but he felt nothing. He looked at the two people, who made things weird ever since both of them arrived on this boat. he grabbed his necklace, opening a side of the tri-force to open water that fell to the floor of the boat

"I don't know who you are, or what you're doing here...." He stated as he used his Cool Water Thing to make a small sword "But if you don't start explaining what the heck is going on here, I will attack." He said as he got into a pose that showed he was ready to fight if needed.
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Auvrym'viir Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:14 am

The god in Black wasn't impressed with this foolish mortal. Forming a sword out of water? Parlor tricks. It only served to anger the destruction deity.

Wow... this... this is interesting. You are cheeky, boy. Time to fix that...

Came the dark voice of the black-eyed god, as he gathered his power. The boat throbbed with outside power, one that was unknown to all those involved. Except the Braenum standing beside him. But he was helpless to deflect the wrath that Eclipse was pouring into the area surrounding, until everything jumped and seemed to explode into fragments of ts former self. What was once a mighty ship became nothing more then driftwood in an instant.

Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Takneil Valoren Fri May 01, 2015 8:43 am

Takneil watched the boy seemed to bend water to his will allowing him to form some sort of sword, yawning in boredom the boy god turned to the kid. "That's really cute, but um...why threaten a couple of people on a ship?" shaking his head in frustration Takneil groaned. "there is nothing going on here besides the fact me and Eclipse happen to be friends, and apparently you like grabbing air" the boy god was growing tired of having to cover for both his and Eclipse's identities, though their names aren't known their powers most certainly were. gritting his teeth Takneil turned to face his friend for assistance but he saw the look in the Braenum's eyes...one that always foreboded destruction.
Oh come on!, I do not have time for this!, he screamed in his mind. swiftly taking action Takneil let his magic slip from his limiters reassembling the ship, he watched as the scene of destruction seemed to rewind repairing itself.

not wanting to be connected to being the source of the repairing of the ship nor the destruction Takneil sways back and forth from where he stood immediately turning to the side of the ship emptying what was his breakfast into the sea below. "Oh god what happened?"  he asked pitifully his Wolfish ears and tail falling limp to further his sickened appearance.
Takneil Valoren
Takneil Valoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Isiff Okaru Fri May 01, 2015 8:56 am

Isiff stared in horror as the ship started to rumble, and he felt something bad happening. He quickly jumped into the water behind him, making an helmet-like air bubble and dived deep to avoid anything. Suddenly, he heard a loud boom and looked up to see the ship blow to pieces. He stared as the water above him turned Red with blood, and then the ship magically fit back together. He swam up, trying his best to avoid the blood, and climbed up the side of the boat. He looked to see the two boys- or whatever they were on the boat, one looked around as if he was suprised.

"I.... I don't know what you are...." He says as he pulls out his main weapon. "But I want answers, now. I don't know who or what you two are. But ever since you showed up, wierd things have happened. Now tell me. What. Are. You?"
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Auvrym'viir Fri May 01, 2015 12:11 pm

A grin of satisfaction spread over Eclipse as the boat fell into mere pieces, but a dour frown replaced it when the boat came back into being. Only person who could have done that was his old friend. Oh, well. Perhaps he had gone a little overboard anyways. And, the poor human was waving a weapon around.

Put that down, boy. Before something bad happens to it....

The unknown energy filled the air again as the sword shattered in Isiff's grasp, and then the shards shattered, and then thse shards shattered. What was left after was a poof of Steel dust. Which, seen at full speed, was as if the sword poofed into dust within a single instant.

Well, shit. You must've angered one of the gods. Best pray for forgiveness, and best pray that they are in a forgiving mood.

A soft chuckle comes from the boy as he calmly walks off the boat.

Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Takneil Valoren Wed May 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Takneil wasn't one to succumb to anger easily but witnessing death was something he hated above all, sighing as he looked at the bodies...some were still alive and some were torn to pieces. the feeling was always indescribable whenever he felt the souls of those his divinity had once created slipped away, holding back the tempting thought of breaking his limiters the boy god withheld punishing the two and swiftly thought up an excuse to satisfy the ever annoying kid.
"If you're that dead set on knowing, I am Reignum such as my friend here as for what happened? forget it if you value your sanity" he leaves off not wanting to drop anymore hints.

letting an annoyed growl escape from his throat Takneil sets his normally calm gaze to the Braenum, his eyes now filled with frustration he allows the remaining magic to exert pressure around the three to state his authority. "And you, your incompetence is starting to get on my nerves. I like to keep the fact we're a 'Reignum' hidden try and do the same for all our sake, I don't want a repeat of Zaheric..." Takneil says his authoritative demeanor fading at the mention of the ruined continent, it had been lost for many years with no life left to remember the grim events that transpired on that day. following his friend off the ship the boy restores the limiter he had released causing the magic to seep back into him.
Takneil Valoren
Takneil Valoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Isiff Okaru Thu May 07, 2015 8:12 am

Isiff looked in horror as his weapon fell to pieces. The one weapon him and his mother made together, gone forever. Anger surged through him. His mom was gone, and that was all the memories he had of her, were all in that weapon. His mom made it for him when he only started Magic, and until he was big enough, his mother used it. It was his moms staff to him, the last thing he had of her. and now it was gone like it was never there.

"You..... You broke my moms weapon.... You.... HEARTLESS REIGNUMS!!!!" He screamed as he conjured up water in pure rage and sent waves of water surging towards the two. He had never felt so much rage an adrenaline flow through him before, and he couldn't stop but send the water, for he had no control of what he would or could do.
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Auvrym'viir Wed May 13, 2015 10:52 am

Eclipse scoffed as the water surged towards him. Once the wave crashed over him, he chuckled. All it had done was soak his clothes and hair, and barely at that.

You're an amusing kid. Keep training. That attack could, someday, be quite powerful. Maybe even rivaling an attack of mine. I have one in mind, even. Not too far off. You'd like it, I think.

The hidden god chuckled, then continued to walk away. Not even bothering to look back to the other two as he continued to exit the area.
Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Eclipse Auvrym'viir
Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Takneil Valoren Thu May 14, 2015 11:10 am

The Reignum could feel his jaw tightening in pure rage as he watched the two bicker like children, This day was starting to become a bad one and Takneil was never one to be trifled with when on such days. Watching as the sword shattered this only further displeased the Braenum. Great another thing I have to recreate. he thought with distaste. "Look, calm down. we obviously got off on the wrong-" wonderful...just simply wonderful. The boy let loose a string of curses as the wave rose over him, quickly thinking he drew Noxus Lamina. the wave was massive and he was glad he would be able to have a viable excuse for avoiding it. exerting the energy from within the blade Takneil roars mainly in frustration as the usually normal sized sword grows with a black energy, the blade pierces the wave and with ease slices through causing the water to land around him rather than on him.

Sending a enraged glare towards the boy’s way Takneil sheathes his sword causing the black energy to dispel. “I am not in the mood for this immature, pointless, pissing contest” he states lowly but his words carry their usual authority. Looking between the two, the Reignum sighs. “Boy, pick up your sword. Eclipse, get over here...now” he orders them seeking to end the conflict.
Takneil Valoren
Takneil Valoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Isiff Okaru Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Isiff listened to the now-ticked non-soaked cat-thingy. It was cool how he had split the wave in two with one swipe, and he wondered why the other cat-thingy didn't do it either. He slowly muttered and materialised his sword that was made of water and sheathed it. He came over to the angry cat-thingy besides the soaked cat-thingy.
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down