Magic Dynasty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm by Isiff Okaru

» Status Effects!
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm by Takneil Valoren

» [PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» Book of Jake Oro
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am by Takneil Valoren

» Lazarus Eldenhime
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» [PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for...
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:30 pm by Hara Stratos

» Book of Destruction
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 pm by Takneil Valoren

» Quest: Search the Southern Deserts
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 am by Eclipse Auvrym'viir

» [PT] Awkward Encounters (Takneil Valoren)
[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am by Takneil Valoren

[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)

2 posters

Go down

[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Empty [PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)

Post by Isiff Okaru Fri May 01, 2015 11:11 am

Isiff looked around on the dock, seeing if he could see his friend anywhere, but nowhere in sight. He sighed and sat on the nearby dock, secretly moving the water in a small circle underneath him, stopping whenever someone passed by. Seeing as people around here don't like his Cool Water Thing, and he had to accept that. Suddenly, he decided to stand up, climb onto the highest ship he could find, and looked for his friend up there. And even if he didn't, then his friend would have seen him by now.
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Empty Re: [PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)

Post by Lazarus Eldenhime Fri May 01, 2015 1:32 pm

I was looking around looking for him, I remember he said he was a the docks. I look around again, I sensed he was around here. At least at some point I though as I gaze around with my sharp sight. I think i need to find a vantage point I though, I jump up onto a box and spring up onto a balcony over looking the docks and look out over the docks. I spot him over by the docks looking around probably for me. I jump down and run through the town and make it to the docks. As he walks away from the dock I go up behind him and poke him in the back, unintentionally scaring the heck out of him.

Last edited by Lazarus The Fallen on Mon May 04, 2015 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small fix)
Lazarus Eldenhime
Lazarus Eldenhime

Back to top Go down

[PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus) Empty Re: [PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)

Post by Isiff Okaru Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 am

Isiff jumped and quickly prepared to punch behind him, but stopped just in time to see his old friend Lazarus was the scarer-er. He withdrew the punch quickly, making sure he didn't lay a hand on Lazarus, and smiled

"Hey man, not really cool. Almost gave me a heart attack, and you would have lost a tooth to boot!" He said while laughing. He wasn't one for being scared, but his friend was always doing it, so he got used to it. But it still jumped him more than it should have. " So what do you want to do today? We could always do some exploring, or just hang out or something...." He said as he leaned on a nearby pole from the dock
Isiff Okaru
Isiff Okaru
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazarus Eldenhime Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am

I flinched a bit when he brought his fist back. Yeah I can see that i scared him real good. I never knew I was good at doing that to him." So what do you want to do today? We could always do some exploring, or just hang out or something...." As he ask the question I though about what I wanted to try out. " I actually wanted to try out my scythe, since i just fixed up the angle of the blade so it would be more cleaner in it's cutting " I told him bringing out my scythe in its retracted form. " Though I needed to ask you about that power spike I felt earlier over by that boat. "
Lazarus Eldenhime
Lazarus Eldenhime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down