Magic Dynasty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm by Isiff Okaru

» Status Effects!
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm by Takneil Valoren

» [PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» Book of Jake Oro
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am by Takneil Valoren

» Lazarus Eldenhime
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» [PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for...
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:30 pm by Hara Stratos

» Book of Destruction
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 pm by Takneil Valoren

» Quest: Search the Southern Deserts
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 am by Eclipse Auvrym'viir

» [PT] Awkward Encounters (Takneil Valoren)
[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am by Takneil Valoren

[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for...

2 posters

Go down

[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Empty [PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for...

Post by Kierra Hunter Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:20 pm

"Oh, I can't believe this is happening, this is horrible. Mother would be so cross with me"Maya muttered to herself, as she wandered the dormitory floor looking for the panty thief.

"I wonder if there's anyone here that would be able to know I need help or be willing to- Kierra  said while she was looking at the map, until she collided with another body, "Oops sorry I'm just walking around, and now I'm lost and, wait you look upset is there  something wrong?"
Kierra Hunter
Kierra Hunter

Back to top Go down

[PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for... Empty Re: [PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for...

Post by Hara Stratos Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:31 pm

As Hara walked around the dorm room floor, looking for something to do, she turned the corner to see 2 girls on the floor. "What's going on here? Are you two alright? And who are you two? I don't think I've seen either of you here before." She asked while helping the duo up and and making sure neither were injured."I'm Hara, And you two are?"
Hara Stratos
Hara Stratos
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Kierra Hunter Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm

"I-I'm Maya ma'am, she's, well, she ran into me, and, I don't get out of my dorm much, so if you're here often, you wouldn't see much of me." Maya said as Hara helped the two of them up, then turning meekly to Kierra,"And to answer your question, I'm fine, just need to get somethings back from a jerk, but thank you for asking"

"I'm Kierra, but some people call me Ki, and yeah, I was looking at a map of the place and didn't watch where I was going, I'm sorry about that, Maya, it's nice to meet you, and I was looking for help, I'm lost," Kierra said blushing and scratching the back of her head.
Kierra Hunter
Kierra Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hara Stratos Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:34 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you, Kierra and Maya. Maya do you need help finding the person? Things tend to be easier in a group? And as for you Ki was it? Where are you trying to go? I know this academy fairly well and could help you find almost anything." Hara said as she looked the two over, and wondering to herself what exactly the situation is.
Hara Stratos
Hara Stratos
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Kierra Hunter Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:34 pm

"Oh, I'm fine honest," Maya said blushing and looking away from the other 2 girls as she hoped they wouldn't dig deeper into it,"Thank you for the offer though, I'd rather just get it done myself."

"Yeah do you want help? I kind of owe you for running into you like that," Kierra said as soon as Hara asked, as she laughed at herself. and when Maya said she didn't want help Kierra saddened,"You sure? Because we'd love to help? And as for me I was sent a message saying that, uh, someone could help me, but all the message said was meet me in my dorm and I don't know which one it is."
Kierra Hunter
Kierra Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hara Stratos Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:30 pm

"Well if you're sure, but I believe you'll need help, and Kierra feels like she owes you and so i'm more than willing to help as well." Hara said as she looked at the message in Kierra's hands,"And as for that message, I think they meant your dorm room, that would make sense right?" she said as she put her hands on her hips.
Hara Stratos
Hara Stratos
Protector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down